Ensuring cloud data and applications of an organization are secure, while complying with regulatory and compliance requirements is a big job, yet definitely achievable. Custom solutions must be designed and tailored to each client’s unique requirements. Many factors are taken into consideration when designing a custom cloud security solution including Identity Management, Data Security (Encryption and Tokenization), SIEM / SOC Integration, Threat Detection, and Incident Response. Each of these factors help provide a holistic view of the cloud security requirements of the organization and provides the foundation for securing their cloud environment, while integrating existing processes and technologies.
- Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) Implementations
- Data Encryption and Tokenization
- Process Auditing, Policy Enforcement, and Data Protection
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Cloud Security Architecture
Contact us today for a free consultation.