New vulnerabilities are discovered at an astonishing rate. Threat Actors analyze these vulnerabilities to determine if exploit code is available or can be developed. With this exploit code, the launch pad is ready to attack susceptible targets. Organisations that do not continually scan for and repair vulnerabilities face a growing risk of being the next compromised victim. The number one threat to infrastructures today is known vulnerabilities.
Web applications in particular have become a popular attack vector for these threat actors, with more breaches occurring as the result of vulnerabilities within online applications.
Common oversights include:
● Inadequate patch management
● Lack of security configuration baselines
● Improper or a lack of integration of security into the system development life cycle
● Weak web service architecture
● Inadequate incident response procedures
● Inadequate training, both for end users and for network and system administrators
● Lack of security policies or policy enforcement
External and Internal security testing can be conducted providing a clear view of the environment’s security posture as it appears from outside the security perimeter from the internal network. This kind of testing can reveal vulnerabilities that could be exploited, and demonstrates the potential damage these types of attacker could cause. In order to ensure systems are protected against the latest risks and attacks, organisations need to utilise skilled experts to secure their infrastructure and applications. IntoTransec offers these services to help mitigating the risk of security breaches:
● Infrastructure Penetration Testing: penetration testing to simulate a hacker attack on your critical network infrastructure
●Application Penetration Testing: assessment to determine flaws in web applications that may allow unauthorized access or unauthorized transactions
● Configuration Review: review all aspects of your servers configuration to determine weaknesses
InfoTransec’s professional team can perform an in depth assessment of your equipment, software, and processes throughout your entire Information Technology system. This complete and thorough assessments of all Internet based and internal systems ensures total coverage and allows you to understand the vulnerabilities at every level.
● We consider ourselves a partner with our clients and go further in translating technical issues found into real business risks
● We pride ourselves in assisting our clients resolve vulnerabilities in a vendor-agnostic way
● We deliver reports that are written in easy to understand language and provide clear guidance on how to solve issues discovered
● All penetration tests are performed by InfoTransec professionals in controlled environments limiting your exposure and disclosure
● Our professionals arrive at their conclusions by using the same tools and techniques as today’s attackers following a pragmatic and project based approach while exercising extreme care on live or in-production systems